Upcoming Question and Answer webinars on the Fall 2016 Project Grant application and the 2016 Foundation Grant stage 1 application

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are passing on to our list members:

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online

Issue 223

The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) is holding a series of English and French Question and Answer webinars:

These webinars afford both applicants and research administrators the opportunity to pose any outstanding questions they may have about the stage 1 application.

To see the complete webinar schedule for both programs, to register to a session and for more information, please visit the CIHR Learning activities and resources webinar page.

For more information, please contact the CIHR Contact Centre at: support@cihr-irsc.gc.ca.

Canadian Institutes of Health Research
160 Elgin Street, 9th Floor | Address locator 4809A | Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0W9