Funding Opportunity: Canadian Space Agency: FAST 2016 / AOP pour VITES 2016

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

The Canadian Space Agency (CSA) has posted an Announcement of Opportunity (AO) for Flights for the Advancement of Science and Technology (FAST) 2016. Information on the AO is available at the following CSA webpage: http://asc-csa.gc.ca/eng/ao/2016-fast.asp.

L'Agence spatiale canadienne (ASC) a publié un Avis d'offre de participation (AOP) pour Vols et investigations en technologies et sciences spatiales (VITES) 2016. Les informations portant sur cet AOP se retrouvent sur le site de l'ASC à l'adresse suivant : http://asc-csa.gc.ca/fra/ao/2016-vites.asp.