Survey: I2I evaluation survey for researchers

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

The message is intended only for those researchers who have applied for a NSERC I2I (Idea to Innovation) grant between 2003 and 2014 and is a reminder to fill out the survey link that was e-mailed to you individually by NSERC with a personalized link to a web survey

NSERC is planning the formal evaluation of the I2I program. The evaluation assesses the relevance and performance of the investments to date with a focus on the development, transfer and commercialization of new products, processes and technologies. As a key component of the evaluation, NSERC is conducting an online survey of researchers who applied to I2I grants between 2003 and 2014. This includes both researchers who received I2I grants and those who did not.

The survey will be closing on Friday May 19, 2017 and it would be really appreciated if could answer this survey before that day.

Thank you.

NSERC I2I Program