Funding Opportunity: Supporting Healthy Relationships: Domestic Violence Prevention/Intervention Programming Evaluation

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Good afternoon,

The BC Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General, Community Safety and Crime Prevention Branch invites proposals from qualified, experienced evaluators/evaluation consultants to plan, design, undertake and report on an evaluation of domestic violence prevention/intervention programs.

This new grant opportunity (max $120,000) may be of interest to you, your colleagues and/or faculty members and is posted here:  http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/justice/criminal-justice/victims-of-crime/service-providers/information-resources#evaluator-grant

We invite you to share this opportunity widely across your networks.

Thank you,
Victim Services and Crime Prevention