SFU Alumni Portal
WELCOME TO SFU'S ALUMNI ONLINE PORTAL
We want to help you stay connected with your fellow alumni and to send you special invitations to expand your personal and professional network, regardless of where you live.
FEATURES IN THE PORTAL
- Update your personal, professional and/or education information
- Search for your peers in the Alumni Online Directory
- Access special alumni-only offers
- Manage your email communications from SFU
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who can sign in to the SFU Alumni Online Portal?
Only members of SFU’s Alumni community can login – that’s anyone who completed a Senate-approved certificate, diploma, degree, or PDP program at SFU.
How can I sign in to the SFU Alumni Online Portal?
Sign in with your LinkedIn account or your SFU computing ID and password. If this doesn’t work then you likely don’t have an active account. Please review the information on this page to set up your account (you will be required to create an alumni email forwarding address)
I’m Faculty/Staff or a current student. Can I sign in?
Sorry – this is an exclusive tool for our alumni community. If you are hoping to get in touch with a graduate please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you.
SIGN IN HELP
To sign in using your SFU computing ID and password:
Alumni Who Graduated AFTER April 2009
Your SFU computing ID is what you used to login to your SFU email account. E.g. email@example.com so the computing ID would be kipling.
Forgot your SFU computing ID? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, student number or birth date, and graduation credentials (i.e. BA '06).
Alumni Who Graduated BEFORE April 2009
If you have already activated alumni email forwarding:
- Sign in to the portal with your computing ID (e.g. kipling) and password
If you have NOT activated alumni email forwarding:
- Step 1: Reactivate your SFU account
- Step 2: Check your email and follow the instructions to finish the process (email sent within 48 hours)