Vancouver Job Market
They call it a job market for a reason – supply and demand are definitely at play when you're looking for your next role. This workshop will provide an overview of where the jobs are in Vancouver and where the growth (and decline) is expected.
Topics will include:
- Overview of primary industries and companies in Vancouver
- The growth and decline areas predicted in the next 10 years
- Salary ranges by industry and types of roles
- Where and how people are recruited into different market segments
Date: Thursday, October 12
Time: 5:45 - 7:45 PM
Venue: Segal School of Business, SFU's Vancouver Campus
500 Granville St
- Each workshop is $10; this is a 50% discount
- Beedie alumni can access the workshops for free
Alumni Relations has partnered with SFU’s Beedie Career Management Centre to offer in-person and online workshops developed specifically for alumni to provide support in their professional development and career advancement.
|In Person Workshops||Online Workshops|
Fall 2017 topics:
The following workshops are available on demand and are available at no cost.
You will need an active SFU alumni ID in order to register. If you are having trouble re-activating your account, please email email@example.com.