Developing a LinkedIn Profile
Most people have a LinkedIn Profile but don't know how to utilize the site to their advantage. This interactive LinkedIn workshop shows where the power of LinkedIn resides and how to tap into that power.
Participants will learn:
- What you need to do to build an alluring, branded profile
- How to explore groups for new connections and professional development
- What you can do and say to draw attention to your profile
- Plus discover under-utilized functions most users don't know about
Date: Wednesday, October 18
Time: 5:45 - 7:45 PM
Venue: Segal School of Business, SFU's Vancouver Campus
500 Granville St
- Each workshop is $10; this is a 50% discount
- Beedie alumni can access the workshops for free
Alumni Relations has partnered with SFU’s Beedie Career Management Centre to offer in-person and online workshops developed specifically for alumni to provide support in their professional development and career advancement.
|In Person Workshops||Online Workshops|
Fall 2017 topics:
The following workshops are available on demand and are available at no cost.
You will need an active SFU alumni ID in order to register. If you are having trouble re-activating your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.