The following commonly used forms, and many others, can be downloaded from the forms page at Graduate and Postdoctoral Fellows:
- Western Deans' Agreement
- Approval of Supervisory Committee
- Approval of Examining Committee for a Master's Student (Notify Archaeology Office 5-6 weeks in advance)
- Approval of Examining Committee for a Doctoral Student (Notify Archaeology Office 7-8 weeks in advance. Note no defences can take place the first week back in January.)
- On-Leave Graduate Registration
- Confirmation of Enrollment (at go.sfu.ca)
- Credential Completion Letter (at go.sfu.ca)
Other useful links:
- SFU Calendar
- Preparing and submitting your thesis
- On-Campus Housing
- Off-Campus Housing
- Archaeology Graduate Student Association
- TRAC - Tenant Resource & Advisory Centre - for those renting in BC.
- International & Exchange Student Services - International Services for Students (ISS) at Simon Fraser University provides initial and on-going help to international students on campus. International students coming to study at SFU should also visit the Newly Admitted Students page.
- SFU Health & Counselling Services - Health Services provides on-campus health care for students. It carries a staff of fully qualified doctors and nurses. At the time of registration all students are required to have current medical insurance. Those (such as new arrivals) who are not eligible for insurance under the British Columbia Medical Services Plan can purchase temporary health insurance from private agencies listed by the University Health Service.
- Career Services - Career Services provides career development resources to all SFU students and recent graduates.
- SFU is committed to creating a respectful campus community, free from all types of sexual violence - including sexual harassment and assault. Visit www.sfu.ca/sexual-violence to learn more. Support is available at the Sexual Violence Support & Prevention Office for all SFU community members impacted by Sexual Violence.