SFU’s Public Affairs and Media Relations office brokers news and information about the university to media and the general public. We produce various publications and provide a range of communications services to faculty and staff.
- Media Releases: a searchable archive of SFU-related press releases
- Issues and Experts: timely announcements, matching experts with current issues
- Directory of Experts: a searchable database of SFU academics and their areas of research and expertise
- SFU Facts: a collection of facts and figures about SFU
- Photo Gallery: High-res stock shots from SFU's three campuses
- On the Record: a useful guide for successful interaction with members of the media.
- Media Training Workshops: training sessions aimed to help faculty and senior administrators communicate more effectively with the media.
- Graphic Standards Consultation: information resource on any application of the university brand not covered by the web and print volumes of the graphic standard manuals
- Simon Fraser University News: bi-weekly newspaper that highlights news and accomplishments of SFU students, faculty and staff
- SFU News Online: online presentation of Simon Fraser University News with additional news stories.
- President’s Report : SFU’s annual report to the community
- Aq Magazine: aq comes out twice a year and covers university stories of interest to all those with a connection to SFU