This includes the following University Policies:
- Archives, Recorded Information Management, and Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
- Head of the Institution and Delegation of Authority under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Freedom of Information Fee Schedule
- Access to Information and Protection of Privacy
- Collection of Personal Information
- FOI Requests that Create Conflict of Interest
- Security of Facsimile Transmissions
- Collection and Disclosure of Instructor and Course Evaluations
- Retention and Disposal of Student Exams or Assignments
- Confidentiality Policy
Collection Notice Templates
Use this template when collecting personal information from individuals for University purposes.
Consent to Collect Personal Information Indirectly from a Third Party
Use this form to gain permission from an individual to collect their personal information from a third party.
Notice to Referees - Confidentiality and Collection Notice
This text is to be used on letters requesting a professional or personal reference.
How to Manage Investigative Records in the Information Rights Environment: Standards for Access, and Privacy Record Keeping