Environment Co-op Education
Co-operative Education is a program which combines relevant work experience with academic studies. Participating students alternate semesters on campus and in study-related employment. The program includes pre-employment orientation, career development counselling and workshops, and four full-time paid work semesters.
Why Participate in Co-op?
- Gain valuable career related experience
- Help finance your education
- Learn essential work search skills
- Develop superior communication skills
- Gain better understanding of course work
For further information and program requirements, visit SFU Co-operative Education.
Students should apply for co-op at least two semesters prior to the semester in which they wish to work. Students should also seek advice from the Environment Co-op Coordinator as early as possible in their university careers to facilitate optimal scheduling.