Information for Current Students
The following forms may be downloaded from the Dean of Graduate Studies Forms Page:
- Approval of Supervisory Committee
- Change of Supervisory Committe
- Approval of Co-Supervisor
- Application for Transfer from Master's to Doctoral Program
- Application to Take Courses at Another Institution for Credit at this University
- Western Deans' Agreement
- Approval of Examining Committee for a Master's Student
- Approval of Examining Committee for a Doctoral Student
- Leave of Absence Request
- and many more...
Other useful links:
The International & Exchange Student Services at Simon Fraser University provides initial and on-going help to international students on campus. International students coming to study at SFU should also visit the International Students Information page.
Health Services provides on-campus health care for students. It carries a staff of fully qualified doctors and nurses. At the time of registration all students are required to have current medical insurance. Those (such as new arrivals) who are not eligible for insurance under the British Columbia Medical Services Plan can purchase temporary health insurance from private agencies listed by the University Health Service.
Career Services provides career development resources to all SFU students and recent graduates.