Congratulations to SFU's 2019 Faculty & Staff Award Recipients from Biological Sciences
Congratulations to SFU's 2019 Faculty & Staff Award Recipients from Biological Sciences! The following individuals from our department were recently recognized at the SFU Awards Dinner on March 5, 2020:
- Bruce Leighton (staff) - Lifetime Achievement Award
- Melissa Stephens (staff) - Staff Achievement Award for Work Performance
- Kevin Lam, Senior Lecturer (faculty) - SFU Champions for a Healthy Campus Community Award
- Isabelle Côté, Professor & Chair of Biological Sciences (faculty) - Le Cren Medal from the Fisheries Society of the British Isles
- Gerhard Gries, Professor (faculty) - Entomological Society of America Nan-Yao Award for Innovation and Creativity in Entomology; Fellow of the Entomological Society of America; Fellow of the Entomological Society of Canada; Pacific Branch of the Entomological Society of America Distinction in Student Mentoring Award
- Carl Lowenberger, Professor (faculty) - SFU Chris Dagg Award for International Impact and NSERC Discovery Accelerator Supplement
These awards recognize the amazing work performed by Faculty & Staff. In the Department of Biological Sciences, we are excited to celebrate these remarkable achievements. Congratulations to all!
Read more here.