What to do if you are having academic difficulty

This site explains the different academic standings, such as Academic Probation, required to Withdraw and Extended Withdrawal. It advises you on what to do if you are finding yourself in difficulty.

You can visit the Student Learning Commons (SLC) which can assist you with issues such as academic writing, study strategies etc.