How do I add mediasite recordings?
Please note that these instructions are for usage with on-campus schedule recordings only. For information on uploading your own recordings using the MyMediasite tool please go to http://www.sfu.ca/canvas/instructors/teaching-online/mymediasite.html
1. Click Settings on the left hand navigation.
2. Click the Apps tab.
3. Click View App Configurations.
4. Click Add App.
5. Choose Configuration type By URL. Enter the consumer key, shared secret and configuration URL.
Here is how you determine the semester code:
- 1 represents the 21st century
- 12 = year (e.g. 2012)
- the final digit is the term: 1 for spring, 4 for summer and 7 for fall.
So the above example of 1141 is spring 2014.
6. Click Home to refresh the side navigation.
You will see Mediasite on the side navigation.