How do I complete a peer review?
Submit an assignment for peer review
1. Click Assignments on the course navigation bar to access the assignment list. See submit an online assignment for more details.
2. Click the assignment
3. Click Submit Assignment
4. Choose the file and click Submit Assignment
Once your peer reviewer has reviewed the assignment, you will see their review on the right hand side of the page. Please note you will be required to have more detail for your feedback and there is an option of attaching a word document.
You'll be notified you have received feedback under Recent Feedback on the right hand side of your home page.
How do I peer review an assignment?
You must have submitted an assignment to be able to see the student's name you are supposed to review.
1. Click the student's name on the right hand side of the page
2. Download and read their assignment
3. Enter a comment and click Save. Note there is also an option to attach a file
What happens if my paper is anonymously peer reviewed?
The link to the student's assignment will say anonymous user. Your paper would also be identified as being completed by an anonymous user.