- About us
- Get involved
Programs & events
- Active programs
- Let's Talk Graduation Anxiety: How to Prepare for Your Transition into the "Real" World
- Let's Talk Online Interviews: Why They Terrify Us and How to Overcome Your Fear Workshop
- Tech Access for Children and Youth (campaign)
- Virtual Volunteer Cafe (bimonthly event)
- Bundle Up Campaign (annual campaign)
- Halloween Trick-Or-Treat Outreach (annual event)
- TD Bank Panel Event (biannual event)
- YAAS! Let’s Talk Post-Secondary (on request)
- Suspended programs
- Volunteer Training Program
- Blog & News
- Contact us
- Volunteer now
Virtual Volunteer Cafés
Learn about Community-University SFU Co-Curricular Record recognized opportunities!
A biweekly online series for SFU students and alumni who want to learn how to get involved with the Community and get Co-Curricular Record Credit!
Grab your favorite beverage and join us on a bi-weekly basis for the Virtual Volunteer Cafe on Fridays from 3PM-4PM. Attending this 1-hour online session is put towards your Co-Curricular Record since we take attendance. This is your chance to discover new and upcoming opportunities, meet with community partners, ask any questions or raise any concerns that you have, and learn more about Co-Curricular recognized opportunities to volunteer with the community through the SFU Surrey - TD Community Engagement Centre.
RSVP for an Upcoming Session:
- Apply for current volunteer/work positions
- Join the Community Engagement Volunteer training program
- Subscribe to our email newsletter
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in our programs & events?
Partner with us:
- For partnership, please contact Trisha Dulku or call 604-715-6457