Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Program tuition is $4,800.
- $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Approximately $100 for books and supplies.
1. Review application questions and prepare short answers to each.
2. Have a credit card at hand to pay the $100 non-refundable application fee.
3. You will be required to create a new student account where you will set your login and a password. Our step-by-step online registration guide can help you. Once you have an account, you can review your courses, schedule, and grades online.
4. Begin the application process by clicking Apply Now. You will be taken to a page that looks different than the pages on our website. Don't worry, you are in the right place! As soon as you have a student login, click on the button that says Apply.
5. Fill in the application. You will be prompted through this process. If you have to leave in the middle of this process, you can save your form. (Pro tip: although the questions mention character limits, these limits are not strict. But please be as succinct as possible.)
6. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance into the program by email.
7. Once you have been admitted, you must pay the tuition in full to reserve your seat. Your spot in the program is not guaranteed until tuition is paid. The final tuition deadline is July 30, 2018. If you are admitted after this date, tuition is due immediately.
- No Images