Charles and Eve Chang Foundation Award for Entrepreneurial Mindset - $2,500 (minimum)
Want to win $2,500+? Show us how you have demonstrated excellence and commitment to the entrepreneurial mindset to win! Applications now open!
To reward entrepreneurial-minded students and alleviate financial pressure, the Charles and Eve Chang Foundation will support up to six awards valued at $2,500 or more, providing financial support to full-time undergraduate students who are enrolled in the Charles Chang Certificate for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, who:
- have registered in minimum of 9 units of standard graded courses in the term of award (students registered in a 3-unit co-op term are not eligible to apply);
- have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 at SFU and are in good academic standing; and,
- have demonstrated excellence and commitment to the entrepreneurial mindset.
Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial barriers or other hardships that might prevent their full participation in the program.
Please complete the application form below by September 18, 2021 and your submission must include:
- A creative way to express what an entrepreneurial mindset means to them, why they enrolled in the Charles Chang Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship ("CCCIE") and what they expect to achieve as a result of their participation in the program.
- Students may submit a brief written statement (maximum 500 words), a short video (3 minute limit) or they may submit their entry as another expression of creativity.
- Preference will be given to students who provide an additional statement either written (maximum 250 words) or through a short video demonstrating financial barriers or other hardships that might prevent their full participation in the CCCIE program.