- About Us
- Charles Chang Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- eCoop (Application)
- Technology Entrepreneurship@SFU
- Make Change Studio (formerly BoD)
- Change Lab
- i2I Invention to Innovation
- Discovery Foundation Tech4Impact
- Affiliated Programs
- Chang-YELL Partnership & Credit
- International High Impact Entrepreneurship
- Summer Accelerator Course
- Events & Outreach
- Awards & Funding
- Thought Leadership
- Contact Us
Universities are increasingly central to both breakthrough invention and translating these inventions into societal and economic impact. Yet academic entrepreneurship literature and innovation policy have not been keeping pace with the evolution of the university innovation landscape.
We are inviting thought leaders, emerging researchers and policymakers in academic entrepreneurship, innovation ecosystems, and science venture strategy to debate, discuss, propose action, and contribute to a white paper on how we can better enable impactful science innovation.
Along with the plenary talks and a debate on whether scientists should lead science-based ventures, we will have three parallel streams of academic papers: Innovation Policy, Firm Entrepreneurial Strategy and University Initiatives.
For more information or queries, please contact the organizing committee: email@example.com