- Charles Chang Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International High Impact Entrepreneurship
- Make Change Studio (formerly BoD)
- Change Lab
- Technology Entrepreneurship@SFU
- i2I Invention to Innovation
- Affiliated Programs
- Discovery Foundation Tech4Impact
- Summer Accelerator Course
- Chang-YELL Partnership & Credit
- Meet the Students
- Thought Leadership
- Charles Chang Innovation Centre
- Meet the Faculty Champions
- About Charles Chang
- 2020 R&D Management Symposium (Virtual Event)
- Opportunity Fest
- Awards & Funding
- Our Partners
Universities are increasingly central to both breakthrough invention and translating these inventions into societal and economic impact. Yet academic entrepreneurship literature and innovation policy have not been keeping pace with the evolution of the university innovation landscape.
We are inviting thought leaders, emerging researchers and policymakers in academic entrepreneurship, innovation ecosystems, and science venture strategy to debate, discuss, propose action, and contribute to a white paper on how we can better enable impactful science innovation.
Along with the plenary talks and a debate on whether scientists should lead science-based ventures, we will have three parallel streams of academic papers: Innovation Policy, Firm Entrepreneurial Strategy and University Initiatives.
For more information or queries, please contact the organizing committee: firstname.lastname@example.org