Teaching Opportunity with the Faculty of Science Outreach Program
The Faculty of Science Outreach Program is looking for enthusiastic and creative graduate students to assist with the many science events and workshops held for K-12 students and teachers throughout the year.
If you are currently an SFU science graduate student with a passion for teaching, the creativity to design new interactive ways of teaching science, and the ability to lead and supervise student volunteers, then this may be for you. Paid on-call hourly positions will start in Fall 2018 and will be subject to renewal on a per term basis.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Ability to teach in English and/or French
- Ability to teach at the Burnaby and/or Surrey campus
- Availability on some weekdays during K-12 school hours
- Must be willing to complete a criminal record check and lab safety training
- Must be willing to do a brief teaching demonstration
If you are interested in a position with the Faculty of Science Outreach Program, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The posting will remain open until the position is filled.
For more information about the Faculty of Science Outreach Program, please visit the Science in Action page.