- Ph.D. - University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Postdoctoral Fellow & Research Scientist - Institute for Systems Biology, Seattle, WA
- Associate Member - Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
- Principle Investigator - Stem Cell Network
- Member and Training Supervisor - BC Proteomics Network
Our research is interdisciplinary. We develop and utilize liquid-chromatography and mass-spectrometry based proteomics tools to study cell-surface N-glycoproteins which play important roles in stem-cell development. Through various model systems, we want to understand how extra-cellular microenvironment influences stem-cell function and behavior through these proteins and their N-glycosylation pattern.
Lab members are formed from a group of pasionated and highly motivated graduate and undergraduate students coming from different disciplines including chemistry, biochemistry, molecular and cellular biology, engineering and computer science.
We are looking for enthusiatic students to join our program.
Click here to view publications.
This instructor is currently not teaching any courses.