- B.Sc. - University of Hong Kong
- M.Sc. & Ph.D. - University of Toronto
Single-cell assay, nanomaterial-based DNA assays, chemical analysis of herbal compounds.
We are interested in carrying out various chemical and biochemical analysis which are enhanced by the use of modern analytical techniques and microfluidic nanotechnology.
In particular, we are interested in:
- Single-cell drug assays.
- DNA/RNA hybridization for biospecies identification.
- Chemical separations for nutritional, pharmaceutical and environmental applications.
Our research goals are:
- To enhance various chemical and biochemical analysis by using nanomaterials so that analysis can be achieved more efficiently and effectively.
Click here to view publications.
This instructor is currently not teaching any courses.