Leanne Dalton Working with Passion Staff Award
This award is funded by the generosity of anonymous donors who wish to support our Educators and recognize those who show especial dedication in their relationships with children and families and committment to the SFUCCS vision and core values.
To learn how you can contribute to the sustainability of this award, please contact email@example.com!
Areas the selection committee addresses when staff have been nominated for working with passion:
- Children: Their interactions with children are respectful, engaging and meanginful based on self-learning and discovery with children.
- Families: The nominee demonstrates a positive and collaborative relationship with families that value their participation in building a vibrant childcare community.
- Colleagues: Demonstrates and promotes an open attitude to new ideas that respect and value other's input. Collaborates with colleagues to further understand children's thinking within programs and across the Society. Is a supportive and active member of the SFUCCS team.
- Community: Actively promotes the work of SFUCCS to the entire SFUCCS community in a positive manner. They are involved in promoting the great reputation of SFUCCS to the entire SFUCCS community. They participate in the broader community to promote SFUCCS in a positive and professional manner.
- 2016: Lina Brasil Do Couto
- 2015: Wieslawa Nagorny-Jez
- 2014: Sarah Medakovic and Donald Lum
- 2013: Sera Oh
- 2012: Nita Pederson
- 2011: Lisa Moore
Margaret MacDonald Grant for Early Childhood Education Research
SFUCCS recognizes the importance of ongoing professional development in helping Educators to remain at the forefront of research and developments in their field. Established in 2015, this grant is awarded annually to an Educator who has demonstrated a committment to professional development. Candidates submit a proposal outlining intended use of the funds and benefit to the greater Society, from which a panel selects the recipient.
- 2016: Nita Pedersen
- 2015: Rebecca Sung
Burnaby Campus is
Campus roads are
For more details:
SFU Road Conditions.