Contest: Design the SFU CMNS Tote Bag
Submit your artwork to be seen across campus and amongst students. These canvas totes will be given out to our first year students and also be available for current students at SFU.
Designs can be an illustration, text based, or a custom graphic of your own that truly represents SFU School of Communication. It could even be an inspirational quote that you resonate with!
Prize Bundle x 1 (One) : A portable phone charger, a $20 SFU Book Store Gift Card, a $10 Starbucks Gift Card and your own tote bag.
*Please note, SFU School of Communication and SFU FCAT holds the final decision for print, not all those submitted will be selected. By winning the contest, you give rights to SFU FCAT and SFU School of Communication the rights to reuse your design until March 2022.
- Maximum size: 12" x 12"
- Bleed: 0.125"
- Background: Transparent
- Accepted File Types: .pdf, .eps
- All work must be original
- Must include the SFU FCAT and SFU School of Communication Logo.
- Open to all students in the SFU FCAT program including, School of Communication, School of Contemporary Arts, School of Ineractive Arts and Technology
How to Submit
Submit your artwork in a zipped file (if they are a packaged .ai or .indd file) to email@example.com with the subject line: SFU CMNS Tote Submission. If your file size is too large, we are also accepting SFU vault links for downloads.
File naming convention: FirstnameLastname_Tote.fileextension
- Friday, February 23, 2018