- Current Students
- Community & Events
- Faculty and Research
- Congratulations to our MA and PhD students
- Climate Strike in Vancouver: SFU CMNS Perspective
- A Creative Communicator is on the Horizon | Aliya Dall’Antonia
- Tara Mahoney on inter-generational civic engagement, climate change, and importance of hope
- The Heyang Rural Research Center
- Luke Galvani challenges common stereotypes surrounding disability
- Influential Alumni
- Careers & Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Faculty and Staff Login
Congratulations to our MA and PhD students Congratulations to all of our School of Communication master of arts and PhD students. The ceremony...
Climate Strike in Vancouver: SFU CMNS Perspective Students and faculty members of SFU School of Communication attended the march and share their...
A Creative Communicator is on the Horizon | Aliya Dall’Antonia Dall’Antonia’s creative talent is just on the horizon. “I would love to see my...
Tara Mahoney on inter-generational civic engagement, climate change, and importance of hope Tara Mahoney is passionate about civic engagement and young people. She is hopeful and optimistic...
The Heyang Rural Research Center In 2015, The Heyang Rural Research Institute was established by Dr. Yuezhi Zhao from Simon Fraser...
Talks about mental health with a cup of cha Cha Chats Podcast is an initiative that is an outcome of Communication 425: Applied Communication...
Margaret MacAulay - Dean’s Convocation Medal Recipient My biggest takeaway from my time at SFU has been the importance of building community and...
Luke Galvani challenges common stereotypes surrounding disability Luke Galvani is a Master’s student at SFU School of Communication. While the life of a graduate...