- Laboratory Site: Genomics and Networks Analysis (GeNA) Lab
- 2007 Ph.D. Annenberg School for Communication, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA. Dissertation: “The Informationalization of Race: Communication Technologies and Genomics in the Information Age” (Advisor: Manuel Castells)
- 2004 M.A. Annenberg School for Communication, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA
- 2000 M.A. Sociology, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, Canada
- 1998 B.A. History and Sociology. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
This instructor is currently not teaching any courses.