- Al-Rawi, A., Groshek, J. & Zhang, L. (2019). What the fake? Assessing the extent of networked political spamming and bots in the propagation of #fakenews on Twitter. Online Information Review, 43(1), 53-71.
- Al-Rawi, A. (2019). Gatekeeping fake news discourses on mainstream media versus social media. Social Science Computer Review, 37(6), 687-704.
- Al-Rawi, A. (2019). Cyber conflict, online political jamming & hacking in the Gulf Cooperation Council. International Journal of Communication, 13, 1301-1322.
- Al-Rawi, A. (2019, October, 18). “#Fakenews is being used to discredit mainstream media coverage of the Canadian election. Retrieved from https://theconversation.com/fakenews-is-being-used-to-discredit-mainstream-media-coverage-of-the-canadian-election-125301
- Al-Rawi, A. (2019, September 10). Scant evidence of active Twitter bots as Canadian election nears Retrieved from https://theconversation.com/scant-evidence-of-active-twitter-bots-as-canadian-election-nears-123071
- Al-Rawi, A. & Jiwani, Y. (2019, July 23). Russian Twitter trolls stoke anti-immigrant lies ahead of Canadian election. Retrieved from https://theconversation.com/russian-twitter-trolls-stoke-anti-immigrant-lies-ahead-of-canadian-election-119144.