- Current Students
- Community & Events
- Careers & Opportunities
- Faculty and Staff Login
- Contact Us
- Ph.D. Memorial University of Newfoundland
This instructor is currently not teaching any courses.
Recent Publications, Conference Presentations, Public Talks:
- "Verso nuove frontiere educative/Towards new educational frontiers," Fondazione Giangiacomo Feltrinelli (fondazionefeltrinelli.it/verso-nuove-frontiere-educative), April 2018.
- "Educational Resets: The Assumptions of Technology and the Mission for Creativity in the Jobless Society"/"Education (r)evolution: Ripensare la formazione nell'era digital", Fondazione Giangiacomo Feltrinelli, The Jobless Society Lectures, Milan, 2018
- "The Eye of the Storm: Educational Resets for the Jobless Society," Future of Education Proceedings (Rome: Libreria Universitataria, 2018); presented at the 8th International Conference on the Future of Education, Florence, June, 2018.
- "Creatività e arte vi auiterannoa creare lavora," television and on-line video feature interview on education and the future of work, Milan, 2018, www.morningfuture.com/it/article/2018/06/01/creativita-arte-lavoro/311/
- “Dangerous Times: Media Education for Civic Engagement," Future of Education Proceedings (Rome: Libreria Universitataria, 2017); presented at the 7th International Conference on the Future of Education, Florence, June, 2017.
- "Post-Truth Media: Popular Digital Culture and Education for Civic Engagement," Second International Conference on Communication & Media Studies, Vancouver, 2017.
- "Hearts and Minds: Provocations and Possibilities in Educational Futures," Keynote Address, 7th International Conference on the Future of Education, Florence, June, 2017.
- Forthcoming: journal article
"Learning in the Street: Activism and the New Matters of Education" (Bologna: Filodiritto Editore, 2019)
- Applied communication for social issues
- Digital culture/popular culture
- Media design for social change
- Advocacy & media
- Media education and civic engagement
- Education, pedagogy and digital culture