- Current Students
- Community & Events
- Careers - Employment - Hiring
- Contact Us
- Faculty and Staff Login
Dr. Peter Chow-White is Professor and Director of the School of Communication and the GeNA Lab at Simon Fraser University. He researches the development, adoption, and impact of communication, blockchain, and big data. He also works with industry partners building next generation communication technologies in health and genomics, social media, blockchain, sports, and big data.
- 2007 Ph.D. Annenberg School for Communication, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA. Dissertation: “The Informationalization of Race: Communication Technologies and Genomics in the Information Age” (Advisor: Manuel Castells)
- 2004 M.A. Annenberg School for Communication, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA
- 2000 M.A. Sociology, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, Canada
- 1998 B.A. History and Sociology. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
This instructor is currently not teaching any courses.
Bitcoin, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Social Media, Big Data, Technology and Communication, Internet, Health, Genomics and health, Bioethics, Biotechnology and Science, Social Networks, Race/racism,