- Editorial style guide
- Website project guide
- Website content guide
- Social media
- Communication strategy
- Media guide
- Project management
- What makes a good story?
- Creative support
- C&M staff
Before your site launches, you need to ensure that there are no issues with any of the web pages. If possible, involve some of your colleagues - an extra set of eyes will help you catch any issues before the site is live.
Your testing should cover the following areas:
- Google Analytics - is it set up correctly?
- Copy - is it accurate and error-free?
- Images - are they uploaded to the DAM and displaying correctly?
- Links - are they linking to correct URLs?
- Calls to action - are they clear, concise and descriptive?
- SEO - is your content optimized?
- Accessibility - are you following best practices?
- Brand - is your site compliant?
- Devices - does your site display well on mobiles and tablets?
We’ve created the ultimate checklist that will guide you to deliver a successful website.
As soon as your site launches, you should do another test to check that:
- Site load speed - is quick
- Content (images and copy) - appears exactly as it did on the production site
- Files - are present and downloadable
- Links - aren't broken
If there are any issues that you can't fix in AEM, please contact IT Services team.