- Campus screens
- Creative project request
- Events calendar
- Google Analytics request
- SFU news/story idea
- Social media content
- URL requests
- Website request
- Weekly events and announcements newsletter
- Creative support
- C&M staff
Does your department host events? All SFU departments have access to SFU Eventbrite and Livewhale Calendar accounts. Read on to learn more about whether this solution might be right for your area.
What is it?
We provide you with two tools that work together to:
- manage registration for your events (Eventbrite Enterprise)
- list your events on SFU's centralized events calendar (Livewhale Calendar)
Where does it appear?
The main calendar
You'll find the full listing of campus events at sfu.ca/events.
Departments can display a customized list of events (based on department, campus/location or audience) using an AEM component prepared by IT Services. For example, the Vancouver campus displays all Vancouver events using this component.
Who is the audience?
Events on the calendar are visible to the public at large. Each of the 75-plus departments using this tool contributes events that appeal to their particular niche audience.
Why use it?
- Reach the community: 21,000 monthly visitors (average)
- Clearly define your audience: target students, staff, faculty, or the general public
- Select events are featured on SFU.ca
Use these tools if your department regularly hosts events and could use a simple tool to manage registration. Using these tools also includes your events on the main calendar, which amplifies your events to a wide audience.
Who can use it?
All SFU departments can use these tools. Departments must decide on a common login email address for all event hosts on their team to use.