- About us
- What we do
- SFU Community Engagement
- Stories of impact
- Get involved
- SFU's Strategic Community Engagement Plan
- Canadian Pilot Cohort of the Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- SFU's Community Engagement Initiative
- Warren Gill Award for Community Impact
- SFU Student-Community Engagement Competition
- Burnaby Festival of Learning
- Burnaby Partnerships
- SFU Surrey - TD Community Engagement Centre
SFU Food Hub is a site where SFU students can collect free, weekly groceries. If you are facing the challenge of meeting your daily needs on a reduced income, we can help.
The Burnaby Festival of Learning is hosted by the community, for the community. A week-long series of free events, the Burnaby Festival of Learning features performances, lectures, discussions, tours, and more, all designed to inform, engage, and spark creative conversations among Burnaby’s vibrant and diverse audiences.
Burnaby community members, Telus and SFU form an alliance to get vulnerable communities online during the COVID-19 emergency.