- About us
- What we do
- SFU Community Engagement
- Values & Principles
- Get involved
- SFU's Strategic Community Engagement Plan
- Canadian Pilot Cohort of the Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- SFU's Community Engagement Initiative
- Warren Gill Award for Community Impact
- SFU Student-Community Engagement Competition
- Burnaby Festival of Learning
- Burnaby Partnerships
- SFU Surrey - TD Community Engagement Centre
Stories of emerging impact
SFU’s Community Engagement Initiative offers small grants to catalyze community-university impact through the practice of respectful, mutually-beneficial research, learning and creative activity.
SFU’s Office of Community Engagement is working with other SFU units to catalyze the emergence of a SFU-Community COVID-19 Response and Recovery Network.
Burnaby community members, Telus and SFU form an alliance to get vulnerable communities online during the COVID-19 emergency.