- About us
- What we do
- SFU Community Engagement
- Values & Principles
- Get involved
- SFU's Strategic Community Engagement Plan
- Canadian Pilot Cohort of the Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- SFU's Community Engagement Initiative
- Warren Gill Award for Community Impact
- SFU Student-Community Engagement Competition
- Burnaby Festival of Learning
- Burnaby Partnerships
- SFU Surrey - TD Community Engagement Centre
Working together to respond to COVID-19
SFU’s Office of Community Engagement is working with other SFU units to catalyze the emergence of a SFU-Community COVID-19 Response and Recovery Network. SFU-COV-NET is a university-community-wide network emerging to address the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on community resilience. The network is bringing together individual faculty and staff with community to work cross-departmentally on COVID-19 response and to create opportunities to discover, learn and take action with one another.
Interested in working together to respond to COVID-19? Join the network!