- About us
- What we do
- SFU Community Engagement
- Values & Principles
- Get involved
- SFU's Strategic Community Engagement Plan
- Canadian Pilot Cohort of the Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- SFU's Community Engagement Initiative
- Warren Gill Award for Community Impact
- SFU Student-Community Engagement Competition
- Burnaby Festival of Learning
- Burnaby Partnerships
- SFU Surrey - TD Community Engagement Centre
Tell us what you think
SFU Vice President, External Relations, Dr. Joanne Curry, invites your thoughts and input on SFU's Strategic Community Engagement Plan.
Compiled with input from staff, faculty, deans and community partners, the plan offers a vision and set of values and principles for building local action plans and strengthening a common purpose for SFU community engagement.
It will be better with your voice.
We'll be offering multiple ways to engage with this material. To get ready, please download and read the plan, then sign up for our newsletter so we can let you know how to provide your thoughts about SFU community engagement.
You can also send feedback to us directly, anytime, by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org