- About us
- What we do
- SFU Community Engagement
- Values & Principles
- Get involved
- SFU's Strategic Community Engagement Plan
- Canadian Pilot Cohort of the Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- SFU's Community Engagement Initiative
- Warren Gill Award for Community Impact
- SFU Student-Community Engagement Competition
- Burnaby Festival of Learning
- Burnaby Partnerships
- SFU Surrey - TD Community Engagement Centre
Help and support
Links and information on this page are intended to support you in using the exchange. Most content links to Thoughtexchange's own library of support material: https://get.thoughtexchange.help
Please glance through the questions, and if you feel you need extra support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as quickly as we can.
Participating in an exchange
Sharing, starring, discovering
- Why are there two parts to a thought?
- How do I save or submit my responses?
- Why rate thoughts one at a time?
- How do thoughts get sorted for rating?
- How do I skip a thought?
- How do I report a thought?
- What is the Discover view?
- What are Hot topics?
- What are "Pending" Thoughts?
- Why can't I share or rate anything?
- Why can't I move to the Star step?
- Reminders and notifications
- A bad thing happened