- About us
- What we do
- SFU Community Engagement
- Values & Principles
- Get involved
- SFU's Strategic Community Engagement Plan
- Canadian Pilot Cohort of the Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- SFU's Community Engagement Initiative
- Warren Gill Award for Community Impact
- SFU Student-Community Engagement Competition
- Burnaby Festival of Learning
- Burnaby Partnerships
- SFU Surrey - TD Community Engagement Centre
Nomination for Warren Gill Award for Community Impact is now closed. Please check back in fall 2020 for the next call for nominations. Thank you.
About nominating a candidate for the Warren Gill Award for Community Impact
To nominate someone for the Warren Gill Award for Community Impact, please put together all the materials that make a complete nomination package, then send the completed package by email to email@example.com.
Members of the SFU community (staff, faculty, and students), alumni, and community partners may submit nominations. (Self-nominations are also permitted.)
Completed nomination packages must include:
- A completed nomination form (fillable, printable PDF)
- Nomination forms include space for a letter (two pages maximum) that describes the nominee’s efforts and involvement in the communities SFU serves as well as the impact of those activities. But you may submit this letter as a separate document, if you wish.
- Two signed letters of support from other members of the SFU community (faculty, staff, or students) or community partners.
You may also send completed packages by mail to:
Chair, Warren Gill Award for Community Impact Committee
Office of Community Engagement, External Relations
Simon Fraser University
250 – 13450 102 Ave
Surrey, BC V3T 0A3 Canada
Email us anytime! firstname.lastname@example.org.