Assistant Professor, School of Computing Science
Manolis Savva will be joining us in January 2019.
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Stanford University, 2016
- MS, Computer Science, Stanford University, 2012
- B.A., Physics and Computer Science, Cornell University, 2009
- human-centric 3D scene analysis
- generative methods for 3D content creation
- computer graphics for artificial intelligence
- computer graphics
- computer vision
- data visualization
Selected Recent Publications
- Kai Wang, Manolis Savva, Angel X. Chang, Daniel Ritchie. "Deep Convolutional Priors for Indoor Scene Synthesis." SIGGRAPH 2018
- Ruizhen Hu, Manolis Savva, Oliver van Kaick. "Functionality Representations and Applications for Shape Analysis." Eurographics STAR (State of The Art Report), CGF 2018.
- Angela Dai, Angel X. Chang, Manolis Savva, Maciej Halber, Thomas Funkhouser, Matthias Nießner. "ScanNet: Richly-annotated 3D Reconstructions of Indoor Scenes." CVPR 2017.
- Yinda Zhang, Shuran Song, Ersin Yumer, Manolis Savva, Joon-Young Lee, Hailin Jin, Thomas Funkhouser. "Physically-Based Rendering for Indoor Scene Understanding Using Convolutional Neural Networks." CVPR 2017.
- Manolis Savva, Angel X. Chang, Pat Hanrahan, Matthew Fisher, Matthias Nießner. "PiGraphs: Learning Interaction Snapshots from Observations." SIGGRAPH 2016.
- Manolis Savva, Angel X. Chang, Pat Hanrahan, Matthew Fisher, Matthias Nießner. "SceneGrok: Inferring Action Maps in 3D Environments." SIGGRAPH Asia 2014.