Admission deferral request
Deferral requests will be accepted only up to the end of the first week of classes of the term to which you were originally accepted.
- You must pay SFU's non-refundable confirmation deposit for the term of your original offer; the deposit will not be refunded if your deferral request is denied.
- If your offer is conditional, your deferral request will be reviewed once we receive your final grades.
- You may only request a deferral of your admission once.
- You may request a deferral for up to one full year.
- You may not attend another post-secondary institution during your deferral term(s).
- Deferral requests for Entrance Scholarships, Awards and Bursaries will be considered on a case by case basis. Please contact email@example.com before submitting the deferral request.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
The information on this form is collected under the authority of the University Act (RSBC 1996 c.468 s.27[4a]). This information is needed, and will be used, to update your student record. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information contact the Associate Registrar, Information, Records and Registration, 778.782.6930.