Journaling for Creative Growth
About the instructor
Claire De Boer
Claire De Boer is a graduate of the prestigious Writer’s Studio program, and a certified Journal To The Self Instructor. She runs a successful online business coaching clients to become more self aware using the tool of expressive writing and is currently training to go deeper with that process as a therapeutic counsellor. De Boer also mentors in the Southbank Creative Writer's program in Surrey and works as an editor for She Loves Magazine.
Instructional hours: 12
For campus-based courses, registration may close up to one week before the course begins.
For online offerings, registration may close up to two business days before the course begins. Your course begins on the first date listed and ends six days after the last date listed. The interim dates/times are not your actual online class times.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course, you will be able to do the following:
- Write about your life from a place of deeper self-awareness
- Describe and process your thoughts and feelings on the page
- Apply new writing skills to other areas of your life
- Write the basics of your own story
- Access different parts of your subconscious mind
How will I learn?
- In-class and at-home screenings/readings
- Writing assignments
- In-class writing workshops
How will I be evaluated?
Your grade will be based on assignments and class participation.
Textbooks and learning materials
We will provide custom course materials.
Look at other courses in