Managing product quality is one of the key responsibilities of a project manager. This course explores what quality means in a business management context, explains how to apply it to different projects, and demonstrates how to manage projects so that quality is built in.
Project Quality Management
This course is available at the following time(s) and location(s):
Course seats are reserved for diploma students until approximately two weeks before the program start date. To take this course individually, click on Register or Join Waitlist below.
What will I learn?
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate your understanding of quality in a business and professional context
- Identify areas where quality is at risk
- Demonstrate your understanding of what constitutes a set of quality goals
- Manage a project to achieve quality standards
- Demonstrate your understanding of internationally recognized quality standards and processes
How will I learn?
Expect to cover concepts through a combination of theory, best practices, real-world case studies, and networking opportunities. You'll participate in exercises, group discussions, case studies, and presentations. There will also be reading and take home-assignments.
How will I be evaluated?
Your grade will be based on your participation in discussions and activities as well as your assignments.
Textbooks and learning materials
If you are part of the diploma program, you will receive A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) on the first day of class.