In this course, we’ll teach you how to successfully integrate social media and traditional PR. You’ll learn how to use social media as a part of your PR and communications plan, develop a stronger relationship with your supporters, handle social media crises, and respond appropriately if your campaign takes off. You’ll also develop the skills you need to identify your audience, how to evaluate their influence, and how to effectively make a pitch.
Social Outreach and Media Integration
What will I learn?
This course will cover the following:
- How to formulate a PR plan that integrates social media and existing social content and communities
- Researching, identifying, and evaluating potential social influencers
- Developing a strategy to reach key influencers as part of your PR plan
- Executing your outreach plan with tactics that get noticed
- Reputation management during a social media crisis
- How to cultivate and deepen social relationships for PR and marketing
How will I learn?
- Lectures and class discussions
- Analysis of case studies
- Independent and group assignments and presentations
- One take-home assignment
We will provide custom materials.