Amy Li is the founder of Freewill International Learning Center, an online learning platform that focuses on independent thinking, core humanistic knowledge, and contemporary issues.
Amy qualified as a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) in China, and a CGA (Certified General Accountant) in Canada. She has a degree in economics.
Amy has worked with the world’s leading audit firm, Arthur Andersen, developed CGA and MBA curriculum with CGA-Canada and its partner universities, and taught at Vancouver Community College.
- Thoreau's Walden and Other Essays AHCP132
- Three Great Eastern Poets: Rumi, Tagore, and Gibran (55+) SCFC683
- Three Ongoing Experiments for Fundamental Social Change: The Seemingly Impossible is Possible (55+) SCFC672
- Saturday Forum | Can Great Books Change Our Lives?
- Pre-eminent Cultural Figures of China (55+) SCFC626