Dialogue and Civic Engagement
Help your community thrive
We engage with dozens of complex issues in our organizations and communities every day. But how can we move past some of the inertia and conflict that lead to inaction—or worse—toward a more effective, engaged and meaningful process?
When used effectively, dialogue and civic engagement can be powerful catalysts for positive social and organizational change. By involving people in decisions that affect them, you deepen a shared understanding of the issues at hand, become more responsive and accountable to participants and stakeholders, and ultimately build more support for outcomes.
If you're not ready to apply to the Dialogue and Civic Engagement Certificate, you're welcome to take dialogue and civic engagement courses one at a time when space is available.
- Dialogue and Engagement: Principles and Concepts DLOG700
- Practice of Engagement DLOG701
- Effective Group Facilitation DLOG706
- Shared Spaces: Foundations for Dialogue and Engagement Between Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal Peoples DLOG708
- Hosting Powerful Conversations: Introduction to World Cafe and Open Space Technology DLOG750
- Large-Scale Public Involvement Methods DLOG751
- Social Media and Engagement DLOG755
- Design Thinking Methods for Engagement DLOG756
- Evaluating Engagement DLOG757
Attend an online info session
Thu, 03 Aug 2017 1:00 PM
Reserve your spot
Be the first to know
Sign up for email updates about this program.