Help your non-profit organization thrive
The non-profit sector is changing. No longer dominated by volunteer-led, grassroots models, non-profit organizations are exceeding many of Canada’s key industries in terms of economic contributions. Non-profits also have increasingly complex governance models, including hybrid models where non-profit organizations have for-profit subsidiaries. All effective non-profits need qualified professionals who can keep pace with a changing landscape and meet the challenges of increasingly complex social challenges.
Unique challenges in non-profit management
Ready to build your capacity as a non-profit professional? Our part-time, online certificate takes a fresh approach to non-profit management to meet the changing needs of communities.
Non-profit management courses (available individually)
You're welcome to take courses in the Non-Profit Management Certificate one at a time when space is available.
- New Approaches to Non-Profit Management for the Canadian Context NPM220
- Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation NPM320
- Project Management for the Non-Profit Sector NPM340
- Human Resources for the Non-Profit Sector NPM360
- Financial Management for the Non-Financial Manager NPM380
- Strategy and Leadership NPM420