Digital and Mobile Marketing
Embrace the digital age
The world has changed. Media habits have morphed from static to dynamic, local to global, and 9 to 5 to 24/7. Public relations, marketing, communications, business and political professionals are rushing to keep up with changes brought on by a radical new way of communicating, resulting in high demand for trained digital marketing experts.
- Best Practices and Emerging Platforms in Social Media DCIM110
- Branding and Marketing in the Digital Age DCIM120
- Introduction to HTML/CSS and Web Mechanics DCIM220
- Social Outreach and Media Integration DCIM240
- Online Display Advertising and Pay-Per-Click Platforms DCIM260
- DCIM Special Topics DCIM310
- Content Creation, Editing, and Search Engine Optimization DCIM320
- Rich Media for the Web DCIM330
- Email Marketing and Mobile Communications DCIM340
Courses and workshops (available individually)
Attend an info session
There are currently no info sessions scheduled.
Be the first to know more
To stay informed about this program, please fill out the form below.
Take a one-day boot camp
Bring your communication and digital media skills to the next level after just one day of essential, hands-on training with industry experts.
Meet our instructors
Pamela Hart on teaching public speaking
Wahiba Chair on teaching personal branding