New Media Journalism Courses
Journalism has changed. We still want to know what’s happening around us and why it matters—but instead of opening the paper or watching the news, we turn to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, online photos, and blogs.
New technology has made journalists of everyone. Some coverage is worth our time, and some isn’t. Good journalism makes new media reporting compelling, informative and readable.
The following courses and workshops are open for registration:
- Economics of New Media Journalism JOUR235
- Information Visualization JOUR340
- Interviewing: Profile Writing JOUR245
- Law and Ethics in Journalism JOUR315
- Multi-Platform Writing and Editing JOUR225
- Online, Video and Audio Reporting JOUR325
- Social Media Skills for Freelance Writers JOUR215
- Specialized Writing JOUR335