Technical Communication Courses
Technical communicators research, develop and produce policy and procedure manuals, training materials, end-user documents and a range of other publications. They also play a vital role in the evolving high-tech sector by creating training and software manuals.
You may take the following courses individually or as part of the Technical Communication Certificate.
The following courses are open for registration:
- Concepts and Practice of Technical Communication TCOM110
- Design and Production of Technical Publications TCOM220
- Documentation Project Management TCOM320
- Final Project: Technical Communication Guided Practicum TCOM410
- Fundamentals of Creating Online Documents TCOM260
- Indexing: An Essential Art and Science TCOM230
- Microsoft Word for Technical Writers: Advanced TCOM240
- Research, Analysis and Information Design TCOM210
- Technical Writing and Editing TCOM120
- Technical Writing: Advanced Workshop TCOM310
- Tools for Technical Communicators TCOM270